We understand and appreciate that you are concerned about privacy, particularly in relation to the use and disclosure of Personal Information. We are committed to providing a high level of privacy in relation to all Personal Information that is collected by us.
- our affiliates or prospective affiliates;
- our suppliers or prospective suppliers or those of our affiliates; and
- any employee or independent contractors engaged by us or any of our affiliates or any person who applies to become such an employee or independent contractor.
- by completing a customer feedback questionnaire, an affiliate application, an employment application, requesting a quote, including via our website, or by providing us with your business card;
- by requesting a quote or booking/purchasing our services; and
- by visiting our website or participating in an online enquiry, including completing the online quote request form.
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
The type of Personal Information collected by us may differ, depending on whether you are or would like to become an affiliate, customer, supplier or employee or independent contractor.
Generally, the type of Personal Information collected by us includes your name, address, mobile and telephone numbers, facsimile number and email address. If applicable, we may also require details of your company, financial information including bank account and credit card details, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, your employer and occupation details.
If you do not provide us with the Personal Information that we require, we may be unable to carry out the services requested by you.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information in a number of ways, including:
- from you when you provide us with this information by telephone, affiliate or employment application forms, customer feedback questionnaires, quotations, on-line queries, contracts or any other documentation you provide us including your business card;
- from third parties such as credit reporting agencies, insurance companies or your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information; and
- from our own records.
Through our website we can obtain Personal Information if you send such information in an email or when you complete an online enquiry. When you look at our website, we may make a record of your visit. The following information may be logged for statistical purposes:
- your internet protocol address;
- the date and time of your visit to our site;
- the pages that you have accessed and the documents downloaded; and
- the type of browser you were using.
Tracking technologies such as cookies may be used on our website to recognize a user’s browser each time that user visits our site and to track which pages the user visits whilst on our site. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not personally identify the user. If you do not wish to receive any cookies you may set your browser to refuse them. However, your use of our website may be affected.
Please note that our website does not provide systems for secure transmission of Personal Information across the internet, except where otherwise indicated. You should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting Personal Information via the internet and that we accept no responsibility for Personal Information provided via unsecured websites.
How do we use your Personal Information and to whom it may be disclosed?
We will use your Personal Information for purposes that relate to the operation of our business and the provision of our services to you.
These purposes generally include:
- supplying services to you;
- providing quality assurance for our services;
- responding to your enquiries and feedback regarding our business and our services;
- monitoring the performance of our business and our affiliates;
- marketing, promotional and educative activities;
- enforcing the terms and conditions of our engagement with you;
- for the management of our database;
- ensuring compliance with statutory obligations;
In relation to the Personal Information of affiliates or prospective affiliates, the purposes include those mentioned above and the following:
- conducting appropriate credit checks;
- verifying information required under the affiliate agreement, including by assessing information received from suppliers, trade referees, insurers, banks or any other entity;
- to conduct checks for compliance with the affiliate agreement;
- and all things of or incidental to carrying out our role as a licensor.
We do not and will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any other company or organization, without your prior consent, where that consent is required by law. You do, however, consent to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information of or incidental to providing services requested by you, of or incidental to a sale of our business to a third party or where we outsource duties, including database management, to an external service provider for the purpose of rendering the required services.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information and we will take all reasonable steps to protect this Information from loss, misuse or alteration, including:
ensuring the physical security of our premises and databases/records;
restricting access to personnel who need that information in order for us to be able to provide our services; and
Technological measures, such as computer passwords, data back-up, anti-virus software and firewalls.
What to do if you don’t want our marketing material
We are not currently in the practice of emailing or contacting our customers for marketing purposes. If we ever do so in the future, we will endeavor to attach simple instructions on how you can immediately unsubscribe from our mailing list. In any event, you can opt out from receiving promotional material by emailing our Privacy Officer and asking to be removed from the mailing list. Alternatively, you can email a request for deletion.
How to check or change your details
There is a Privacy Officer at our head office. The relevant Privacy Officer will ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up to date.